I'll show these housecats real claws
我要让这些家猫们见识下什么才是真正的爪子。
The untamed know no fear
野生生物从来不知道什么是害怕。
Don't be nervous.
别紧张。
Did I mention it's mating season?
我有提到过现在是繁殖季节么?
I will guide you
我将指引您通往胜利。
Let me show you the way
让我为您指路。
On the prowl
正在觅食。
You call this civilized?
你把这个称作有教养?
You cannot cage me, Summoner.
你关不住我的,召唤师。
Instinct guides my steps
本能引领着我的脚步。
I'm all natural
我可是纯天然的。
Here mousy, mousy, mousy…
这儿的鼠辈可真多啊……
安妮~~
You wanna play too? It'll be fun!
你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!
Take that!
尝尝这个!
You wanna play too? It'll be fun!
你也要来玩儿么?很好玩的哟!
Don't make me hurt you!
再烦我就打你哟!
You smell like... Burning!
你闻起来像……烧焦了一样!
This way!
这边儿
Try to keep up!
别掉队吖!
Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
那个……你看见过我的小熊吗?
Beaten by a little girl!
你们好犀利,败给小萝莉,羞羞脸
雪人骑士 - 努努
Here we go!
该我们了!
Swallowed you whole
将你整个儿生吞了!
The Yeti knows the way
雪人知道该怎么做。
Let's make tracks!
我们来露两手吧!
I'm on it!
我正在努力!
It's cold out there!
那边真冷!
Don't make the Yeti angry. You won't like him when he's angry
别把雪人给惹恼了!否则你遭不住的。
Can't catch me!
抓不着我!
I feel so... Cold!
好……好冷……(哆嗦着)
Speak softly, and ride a big yeti
我有一只小雪人我一直都在骑……
Can't catch me!
抓不着我!
The Yeti knows the way
雪人知道该怎么做。
狂战士 - 奥拉夫
Leave nothing behind!
所到之处,寸草不生!
Faster to battle!
快点参战!
Chop chop!
我砍!我再砍!
My axe is thirsty.
我的大斧早已饥渴难耐了!
Finally, some fun!
终于有点乐子了!
Death by steel!
吃我一斧!
Obliteration!
彻底消灭!
Cut them down to size!
把他们统统砍翻!
The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his beard and the girth of his...beltbuckle.
一个男人的价值,可以从他胡子的长度,以及……皮带的长度上看出来
The might of Lockfar approaches.
洛克法的力量接近了!
I prefer traveling by water.
我更愿意走水路。
To plunder!
掠夺吧!
To action!
行动吧!
I'm going.
我正要去!
Urge to kill rising…
杀戮的欲望正在高涨!
Seeing RED!
我要发狂了!
Come on, I won't hurt you, I promise…
来吧,我不会伤害你的,我保证……
战争之王 - 潘森
They are privileged to die at my feet
能死在我的脚下,是上天给予他们的恩赐。
Their fate is sealed
他们的命运被封印了。
They will not enjoy this
他们不会觉得爽的。
They disgrace the art of war
他们侮辱了战争的艺术!
With pleasure
我很乐意
Consider it done
举手之劳
Without pause
不要停下!
I live only for war and videos of cute kittens
我只为战争而生!哦对了,还有可爱的猫咪视频。
My profession? You know… now that I think of it, I've always wanted to be a baker…
我的职业?你知道的,现在想来,我是一直想当个面包师的。
Yes… a baker…
是的……面包师。
With pride!
我很自豪!
They said to dress business casual, this IS business casual where I'm from
他们说要穿职业休闲装,但这身装扮就是我们那里的职业休闲装。
Let us press on
我们再加把劲!
Immediately
要赶快
Do not provoke me
不要挑衅我!
My spear is restless
我的长矛无法平静下来!
Honor compels me
荣誉驱使着我。
Onward
前进!
They will know war
他们将会知道什么是战争!
I know my path
我知道我要走的路。
Getting kicked into a well is the least of your worries
你最不需要担心的,就是被踢到井里去!
寒冰射手 - 艾希
Smart choice
明智之选
Freeze!
结冰吧!
Right between the eyes!
正对眉心!
My aim is steady
我瞄得很稳。
You want some of this?
你要来几发么?
We must press on!
我们必须向前推进!
Agreed
同意
Swiftly now!
速度!
My time has come
该……死……
No, really. Put that apple on your head.
别怕,不就是把苹果放在你头上么?我又不会射偏!
Take a good look. It's the last you're going to get.
好好看着,可别到时不知道自己是怎么死的。
钢铁大使 - 波比
There will be peace
这里会和平的。
Fighting is serious business!
战斗是非常严肃的事情。
I'll settle this issue!
我会解决这个问题的!
Their defeat is non-negotiable!
他们的失败是不容置疑的!
Let me demonstrate hammer diplomacy!
让我来示范一下,什么叫做铁锤外交!
They'll beg for peace!
他们会乞求和平的!
If it is necessary.
如果必要的话。
Where words fail, my hammer will prevail!
如果语言劝说没有用的话,我的铁锤就会继续劝说!
I cannot leave the world without peace…
他们会乞求和平的!
Jokes? I don’t know any jokes.
笑话?我真的不会讲笑话……
If it will bring peace.
如果它能带来和平。
Valoran will know harmony
瓦罗然将会知道什么是和谐
We are in accord, summoner.
我们想法一致,召唤师。
My convictions will not falter
我的信仰从来不会动摇!
Immediately
要赶快!
Agreed
同意
Slow down, it takes me twice as many steps!
慢点儿!我得迈两步才能追得上你的一步!
Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
你们干嘛不直接缴械投降呢?
冰晶凤凰 - 艾尼维亚
On my wings
冰凤展翅
Keep cool
保持冷静
I bring the storm
风暴与我同在
In a flash
机会转瞬即逝
Only for you
全听你的
Understood
明白了
As you wish
如你所愿
Let's soar
让我们展翅翱翔!
Laying an egg isn't as easy as it looks
我自己也很奇怪,为什么一团冰块能在天上飞呢?
So young, so naive!
很傻很天真吖
殇之木乃伊 - 阿木木
I thought you'd never pick me
我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……
Okey...
好吧……
Aaaargh
啊!(愤怒地)
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪?
Hey! Come back!
嘿!快回来!
Let's find some friends!
我们去找点儿朋友吧!
Come play with me
来和我玩吧
Mummy? Daddy?
妈妈?爸爸?
Daddy? Mummy?
爸爸?妈妈?
Let's be friends forever!
嘿,我知道一个能让我在走路的时候不被绷带绊倒的办法,你们想听么?
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪?
Come play with me
来和我玩吧
Let me give you a hug
真可怜,让我抱抱你……
沙漠死神 - 内瑟斯
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
生与死,轮回不止。我们生,而他们死。
Anthropomancy. Divination by entrails.
死亡祭祀就要开始。你的内脏将用来占卜。
I bring death.
死亡与我同在。
Soon, there will be nothing.
很快,这儿就什么都不会剩下了。
Life is part of a cycle. Yours is over.
生,是轮回的一部分。而你的这部分,已然结束了。
Your soul will be measured.
你们的灵魂将会被女神称量。
Death is a harsh mistress.
死亡,是一位严厉的女神。
Ain't nothing but a G-thang, dawg!
其实我是只黑道犬,汪!
It is but a doorway. I shall return.
这只不过是另一扇门而已。我会回来的。
Who let the dogs out! <woof woof woof woof>
你们觉得我像阿努比斯?拜托,他的皮肤可是黑色的!
There, for grace, I go.
为了恩赐,我愿意前往。
Where angels fear to tread.
这儿连天使都不敢踏足。
It is never-ending.
这事儿永远都不会停息。
Their death awaits.
他们的死亡就要降临了。
If it is your wish.
如果你想要的话。
Yes, Summoner.
遵命,召唤师。
Do not try my patience.
不要考验我的耐心。
Your legacy shall drift away, blown into eternity like the sands of the desert.
你的遗体将慢慢消散,化为永恒,就像沙漠中的沙砾那样。
牛头酋长 - 阿利斯塔
Stampede!
将他们冲散!
You must follow
你必须跟着俺
I know the way
俺知道该怎么做。
To greener pastures
俺好像看见了……更绿的牧场……
You can't milk those!
战士的最高境界,就是不拿盾牌也能够开盾墙!
You must follow
你必须跟着俺
Now I'm angry!
俺很生气,后果很严重!
Nothing can hold me back!
没有什么可以击退我!
Mess with the bull, and you get the horns!
和公牛角力?你会尝到牛角的滋味的
狂野女猎手 - 奈德丽
They will fear the wild
狂野,将使他们感到畏惧!
Claw or spear, your end's the same
不管是用爪还是用矛,你的结局都是一样的。
Mmm… the taste of coward
恩恩……懦夫的味道。
<a series of growls and spits>
<一系列的低吼,以及猫科动物的呼噜声>
We'll prey on the civilized
我们会有文明地捕食的。